Prayers for our Children

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Trip 2 - Day 21!! Yay!

It's 10:15am in Moscow. Ilya's down for his morning nap, we're packed, and Pasha will be here within the 1/2 hour to pick us up. We're definitely ready to go home but leaving is bittersweet. We've had a great 3 weeks here and have many memories to share with Ilya as he grows. We are especially grateful for the new friends we have met who not only made this trip tolerable but down right enjoyable as well!

Next post, the good ol' USA!

Paka Paka!
Karyn, Norm & Ilya

3 comments:

Over Caffeinated Mama said...

Wow! Congratulations!

That plastic bag really puts things into perspective, doesn't it?! I love that you are keeping it. That will be an awesome reminder when you or Ilya get down about not having the "wants" in life that all you really need, you have already, each other! :)

Congratulations to the three of you. I can't wait to read the blog about life with Ilya.

Ondrea

Dede said...

Have a safe trip home and congrats again on your new family!

Deb said...

Finally starting to catch up on my blogs. Wanted to say that I'm praying for your journey home, you should be home soon. I hope it all went smoothly on the plane with Ilya. He's a cutie!