Prayers for our Children

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just for Becky & Keith

How pathetic is this? Our 14 month old was able to find the fountain & we needed him to guide us there! After telling him about our snafu meeting you here, he said he was surprised we made it all the way to Moscow to find him! Oh well, at least we made it even if it was almost 3 weeks late!

2 comments:

Becky and Keith said...

I laughed so hard at this!!! YAY!! If you want, we can meet there around 12:30 in, oh say, 5 or 6 weeks?!?! I promise to wait until at least 1:00 pm before I give up hope and leave. :-) Tell Ilya I'm sorry we missed him at the fountain - we even watched the fountain from Sbarros! I wonder if Dana ever found the crepe place. Thanks for the laugh - after a long days work and missing my kiddo I needed that! :-)

Joy said...

Okay that is funny. Did you tell him that you had your Mommy radar on and you will always be able to find him?
Joy