I tried to post this earlier today. Whacky things happened & for some reason it's showing up at the bottom of the blog, so we're giving it a second try.
I'll post more about our first day with Ilya tomorrow, but just know it was amazing! In the meantime, I hope you enjoy our little presentation!
Yeah!! Congratulations!! I've been waiting to see these pics and he was definately worth the wait (I'm sure for you too!!. You have a beautiful family!!
Wow -- I am so impressed you already have a video posted! Now if I could only figure out how to do this myslef. What a beautiful family -- I know that you are overwhelmed by emotions. Contact me anytime about the IA doctor, I'd love to share my expereince -- and we can certainly set up a play-date when you get home!
Me too! I can't see through all the tears. I am a MESS! That music just pushed me over the edge along with the comments. What a perfect little boy!!! What an amazing joy. I am so very very happy for all 3 of you and I look forward to more photos. Although next time I am going to hit mute and bring a box of kleenex. Congrats everyone! & welcome Ilya! xoxo Michelle R.
He is so cute, and there is no doubt that you all are very happy and proud parents! I hope that his first day with you all went well! Congrats Mommy and Daddy! :)
Our journey to adopt our son from Russia began in October, 2007. Our 1st trip to Moscow was March 15-22, 2008, and our 2nd trip was May 10 - 31. Our court date was May 15 and we officially gained custody of Ilya on May 27, 2008. We are thrilled to have you join us as we embark on the greatest journey of all - PARENTHOOD!
Our pets Bailey & Bandit (dogs) and Ivan & Pogo (cats) welcome you as well!
15 comments:
It's hard to type with the tears blocking my eyes- he is beautiful, and you make a beautiful family together- Congratulations!
WOW!! He is gorgeous! Congrats to all three of you! Can't wait to see more photos!!
Emily
I loved it! Ilya is so cute. I loved your comment of no more girlie shoes!! We can't wait to get together for dinner and see how the boys do together!
Yeah!! Congratulations!! I've been waiting to see these pics and he was definately worth the wait (I'm sure for you too!!. You have a beautiful family!!
Congratulations, Mom and Dad! You have a beautiful son! We're so happy for you, that he's with you at last. Praise God!
Congratulations! Beautiful boy and happiest family!
I cried. And watched it three times AT WORK which is a huge no no. I am so happy for you guys. God is indeed and in all ways good!
Wow -- I am so impressed you already have a video posted! Now if I could only figure out how to do this myslef. What a beautiful family -- I know that you are overwhelmed by emotions. Contact me anytime about the IA doctor, I'd love to share my expereince -- and we can certainly set up a play-date when you get home!
What a precious little boy! Glad to hear that things are going well.
Karen (from Va. group)
Congratulations!!! He is so precious! What a very special day!!!
He is so cute! Congrats to you & your family! Nice job on the slide show, it was super cute!
Ilya is so precious! Congrats to the 3 of you.
Me too! I can't see through all the tears. I am a MESS! That music just pushed me over the edge along with the comments. What a perfect little boy!!! What an amazing joy. I am so very very happy for all 3 of you and I look forward to more photos. Although next time I am going to hit mute and bring a box of kleenex.
Congrats everyone! & welcome Ilya!
xoxo
Michelle R.
He is so cute, and there is no doubt that you all are very happy and proud parents! I hope that his first day with you all went well! Congrats Mommy and Daddy! :)
Thank you for sharing all those pictures. Congratulations, he is a doll!
Post a Comment