Prayers for our Children

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Blogger's Mean

I uploaded our slideshow 2 hrs ago & Blogger said it posted successfully. I still don't see it on my blog so I don't know what the deal is. We're leaving now (noon Moscow) to get Ilya. Hopefully the slideshow will show up before we get back!

9 comments:

Angie and Curt said...

Interesting. I got the slideshow on my RSS feed (Google Reader), but I came to your website to comment and don't see it. Regardless, I was expecting this today and wore waterproof mascara! Good thing too. He's adorable. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy this special time together.
Angie

Over Caffeinated Mama said...

GGRRRRRRRRR I am headed to Google Reader RIGHT NOW... The slide show is NOT here! AAAGGHHHHHHH, I looked first thing this morning, can't wait to see Ilya!

Ondrea

Anonymous said...

Mom sent it to me via email from Auntie Judy so I was able to see it there. Sobbing here at home from that slideshow.. so very happy for you 3!!!!!!! Such a beautiful family.
Can't wait to see you in person Ilya!!!
Jenn

Over Caffeinated Mama said...

Okay, I went out to Google Reader and found it! All I can say is AWESOME! What comes to mind is the John Lennon song, "Beuatiful boy". :)
Ondrea

Jodi said...

I had to sign up for Google Reader to do it, but I just watched the slideshow and I have happy tears streaming down my face! Congratulations to your family! I am so very happy and excited for you! I will be praying for a smooth transition for all of you!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

I have been following your blog and I think your video got posted down below for some reason. Scroll down on the blog and there it is!!

I found your blog through Becky and Keith and have been following along. Your little boy is precious! I am very happy for you. I love the middle name you chose. We have done the "Walk on Water" study twice and we really have enjoyed it so the middle name of Peter is very appropriate for the adventure you have been on and the one that he is getting ready to go on as your new son.

Congratulations and God Bless You!!!

Kristine

Kevin T. said...

Congratulations!!! Ilya is sooooo cute!!!-We are so happy for you guys!!! It is amazing that your Birthday and Ilya's are so close. You guys and Dana & Aaron did such beautiful slide shows - I was tearing for both! You and your boys will always share such a special connection.
Warmest wishes...Teresa & Kevin

Rob said...

Ditto here. Got the post via Google Reader. (I live outta Google Reader anyway!)

Great slideshow! What a cutie! Congrats guys!!

Be sure to give Pasha one more shout out from Dede & me before ya head back home.

Nicole said...

He is soooo beautiful! Congrats on your gotcha day!Thank you for sharing such a special time with all of us!
nicole