And no, we were not passengers on the Hudson River plane - thankfully!! Thanks for your concern though since my message about our trip was a little cryptic and most of you weren't sure what our final destination was.
I wanted to post pictures of Ilya with a blogger buddy but unfortunately he woke up not feeling well, and we don't want to get anyone sick. So, he & I are hanging out taking it easy while daddy is out doing other stuff this morning. We're going to wait & see how he feels in a few hours, or maybe even tomorrow and hopefully we can get some photos then. We'll be here until Tuesday so there's still a chance we'll get the kiddos together.
That's it for now - as soon as I have something more interesting to post I'll be back! For now, let's all hope Ilya perks up & is able to enjoy his mini vacation.
Kar
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You know, when I heard where that plane was headed, I totally thought about you guys, and hoped that you weren't on that plane. Glad that all of those people are safe and you are too! Hope that your munchkin feels better soon, and that you all have a great vacation!
Are you in my neck of the woods??? Somebody better call me if you are!
-Katrina
nealkatrina@ymail.com
Hope your little man feels better soon!
Congratulations on starting the process again. I work in Asheville, NC and am about 10 min. from CSS Asheville office. I wish I would have read your blog sooner. I would have loved to have been able to meet up with you. Keep us posted on your new adventure :)
Post a Comment