Prayers for our Children

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SNOW DAY!!!!!!

Floridian Driver (ie mommy) + Lots of snow/ice+ Almost Crashing on the way to daycare/work = Ilya's 1st snow day!!

Despite the very scary start to our day, we're having a lot of fun watching Ilya explore snow for the first time. Here are a few pictures we took during his 5 minute outing. When his snotsickle started, we decided it was time to come back in. Enjoy the few photos I snapped!













7 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! What took you so long to post!!! HAHAHAHAHA I was wondering what Ilya was thinking about his first VA snow.

Ron and Dinia said...

Adorable pics!

Joy said...

The pictures are great! He looks os sad to come inside.
Joy

www.russiansweetbaby.blogspot.com said...

Very cute!!! Love the red coat! :)

Holly

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those wooden sleds. Looks like Ilya wasn't quite sure what to make of all of it at first. I'll bet it was a blast.

Kevin T. said...

Such adorable pictures!! It looks like you all had such a great time! That's so cute that it was his first time in the snow!

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

Snotsickle! Love it! Aidan had one of those, too and that is also when we came in. . .