Hmmmm....it seems my cryptic vacation message was a little too cryptic, and a few of you surmised we were starting the adoption process again. As much as I would LOVE to tell you you're right, unfortunately you're not. At least not yet!
However, that doesn't mean we're not in the beginning stages of another exciting adventure but I need to wait a little while to give the full details about that. I'm making a lot of sense, aren't I? ;-)
So, this weekend we actually went to the Atlanta area and we were supposed to meet up with Becky, Keith & Andrew. My plan was to post a picture of our boys together but that didn't work out quite the way I planned.
Norm & I had a great time hanging out with Becky & Keith in Moscow (hopefully the feeling's mutual!), so we were really looking forward to seeing them again & meeting little Andrew in person. While we did meet up with Becky, the 5 minutes it took to load & unload Andrew's high chair, pack n play and car seat into & out of our rental car in the middle of the Atlanta airport parking lot hardly qualifies as "hanging out." Grrrr...
Our little man was sick, sick, sick & I did not want to pass that on to Andrew. I'm sure Becky agrees. I'm still really bummed but such is life, right?
Anyhoo, I'm working on a more relevant post so be sure to check in again in a few days. I just wanted to apologize for the confusion. As soon as we're ready to start the adoption process again, you'll all be the first to know! LOL!
Thanks for stopping by!
Kar
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
My guess is that Norm is taking a new job and you are going to be a stay at home mom. Possibly might involve a move as well. Am I right?
Oh, Karen I apologize! I misunderstood your post! I hope that things are going well and that "I" is feeling much better. Have a great week
Hope Ilya is feeling better soon. Sorry your time with Becky, Keith, and Andrew did not go as planned. Can't wait to hear your big news!
Sorry that you didn't get to visit with Becky and Keith as you'd hoped. We hope to meet up with them too sometime in February!
Post a Comment