Hi everyone! What a crazy, crazy week it has been. I'll post all about it soon but right now I am just exhausted and can barely form a sentence. In the meantime, here's a little slideshow Ilya asked me to share with you. Hope you enjoy!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Good taste. I used the same slideshow. The looks on his face are priceless. I'm glad your family had a wonderful first Christmas together.
Cute slideshow and photos. Loved the jammies with matching hat. Precious!! What a perfect 1st Christmas!
Happy New Year.
i love his jammies! i'm glad it was a great christmas! thanks for the christmas card too. :)
Love, love the elf outfit!! Where do I get that??? Love the pictures of you and Ilya!
Love the pictures! It looks like Ilya had a great Christmas as I'm sure mom and dad did too!
Great photos and gifts! I think Liam and Ilya shopped at the same elf outfit store! ;-)
Post a Comment