Prayers for our Children

Friday, November 14, 2008

Fan Mail

The President of my Fan Club (that would be me!) passes along apologies to the 35 people who have sent email messages over the past 2 weeks and have yet to receive a reply. Your messages are important to me!! I will reply to each one before Sunday - - I promise! I've been extremely sick and email fell by the wayside there for awhile. So sorry but please keep the messages and comments coming. Bloggers thrive on feedback!

Have a great day,
Kar

5 comments:

Meghan, Bill and Nick said...

I hope you feel better soon. I know how hard it is to take care of a toddler when you're under the weather.

junglemama said...

Don't worry about it! :) Have a great weekend!

Kevin T. said...

Hi Karyn,
I hope you are feeling better! Have a nice weekend!

www.adventureswithaidan.org said...

No worries! Just get better! Ilya needs a well Mama. . .BTW, stuff is going around in NoVa. . I even heard pneumonia. . .and flurris are forcast for the coming week--bundle up!

Anonymous said...

i hope you are feeling better! it is miserable to be sick. :)