Marriage Tip: Never go searching through the photos on your significant other's cell phone, unless you are really prepared for what you might find...such as:
Absolute Cuteness!!

That's a lotta doggie!

All curled up

Notice the sagging jowls!

GO AWAY!
She's such a lady!

Uhhh.... ??????
This is what the kitchen normally looks like when I attempt to cook. For the record, I was NOT at home when this happened. Honest!
Okay, enough nonsense. I do have a real post coming soon! Enjoy your weekend.
Kar
2 comments:
We got our son playing with baking soda. Wish I had a normal camera at the time, but at least I had the moment captured!
Oh my goodness!! What cuteness! Love the stove picture because ours sometimes looks like that also and I totally laughed out loud at your grocery store moment looking for flower - uh I mean flour!!
Post a Comment