Prayers for our Children

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Guess what I didn't have for dinner tonight?!

Shepherd's Pie!! Yippee!!
Can you tell how happy I am?

Thanks Dada & everyone else who supported my rebellion against dinner last night.
I am THRILLED I didn't have to suffer through that again.
Oh, and dada - - can you tell I'm sitting in your chair?
I climbed into it all by myself (and didn't even fall!).
Then I sat there and yelled out "DADA! Uv U!"
Translation = love you!
Mommy's been making me practice, so I'll have it perfected by the time you get home.
Night night!!
Cubby

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, FYI feet and hands are the same size. Socks make perfect mittens :)

Tina said...

how grest is that!! Our daughter is practicing Ya tibya lu blu so she can tell her little brother when he finally comes home!

findingourdaughter said...

He is SO CUTE! I can only imagine that you can't even look at him without smiling too---even when he's being a stinker.
Too cute!

Shane & Marie said...

His smile is too cute!