I didn't know this about myself until the wonderful world of blogging introduced me to digital scrapbooking, and now I am hooked. Norm thinks I'm addicted and is threatening an intervention. I say I'm just releasing my inner creative talent, and it's either digital scrapbooking (free!!) OR a trip to Michael's (expensive craft store with really expensive paper scrapbooking supplies). Digital scrapbooking it is! :-)
So, if the trend continues you may very well see a new header each month. I just ask that you bare with me through my new found creative phase. Well...I call it creative...feel free to call it what you want!
Also, let me know if the font color hurts your eyes. I'm not so sure I like it and I certainly don't want anyone leaving my blog with a headache or googly eyed!
Oh, and yes I do plan on updating Ilya's fans on his first Halloween. Stay tuned!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Your blog looks great! I'm very impressed with your creativity! Ilya looks very cute in his Tigger costume! I hope he had a fun day yesterday.
I like your header. It was a real surprise as I was checking to see what each family did for Halloween.
Tell Norm you can now do Thanksgiving or Christmas cards and save a bundle.
I have a special program I use which helps me make my own cards and all it costs me is the paper and stamps.
How did you do the new blog? I scrapbook but have now worked out digital scrapbooking. I love the way it turned out! Really adorable.
I am so impressed with your blog arranging skills, etc.
Can't wait to hear about Halloween!
Digital also allows you to stop in the minute and not worry about what pages your pets are messing up because you left them out...
You'll have to teach me all your cool tricks of "pimping" out your blog as my neice would say!!
I love it too! You need to write a "how-to" post soon!
That is so nice that they had a shower for you at work! - Sounds like you got some great things. I love the new look of your blog! I am sure you all had a great Halloween with Ilya!!
I like it. And I could really use some help in the digi scrapping department. I am trying to figure out if I can create an actual scrapbook on the web instead of all the expensive paper stuff I've been doing... do you know? will you e-mail me off-line?
Ondrea
Post a Comment