- Norm & I spend 3 weeks in Moscow with Dana & Aaron;
- Our court dates, Gotcha dates and the day we flew home with our son's are all the same;
- Recent blog evidence indicates our boys have the same set of jammies; AND (insert drumroll...)
- We both posted pictures of the boys in their dino jammies on the same day!
Check it out! http://cravensadoptionstory.blogspot.com/2008/10/surgery-update.html. I just think this is so funny! Thanks, Adoptamama for following my & Dana's blogs closely enough to let us know we're dressing our boys in identical outfits. And no, it wasn't planned!
Also, inquiring minds want to know how bedtime went. Let's just say it was very entertaining for all of us! Ilya did end up falling asleep and was just as cute passed out as he was when he was ready to party all night! He even woke up in a great mood and had a very good day in daycare. Tonight he fell asleep at 7:15, which is much closer to his normal bedtime. He's so precious lying here beside me.
Norm & Ilya are heading back up to New England tomorrow and coming home on Sunday. Please keep them in your prayers for safe travels. Unfortunately I won't be joining them on this trip, so please pray for my peace of mind while they are gone. I'm going to miss both my boys terribly. And I'm going to be bored - VERY BORED - which means you might be victims of rambling blog entries all weekend!
Toodles, Kar

2 comments:
That's hysterical!!! Have a great, quiet weekend! Troy took Daniel to the store the other day for a few hours and I almost didn't know what to do with myself! Enjoy the time and do something you never have time to do anymore!
How funny. At least you have good taste :o) Becky and I have similar outfits for our boys, so it looks like we like the same shops too.
Post a Comment