...months, that is! Our little boy is getting so big so quickly. It's kinda sad in some ways but his personality is emerging more and more each day, and it's a lot fun to peel away the layers of this little guy! He keeps us laughing with his antics, he's such an inquisitive little fellow, he's about the best diet & exercise plan ever, and he's so smart and so very loving. Just when I think my "Ilya love tank" is at full capacity/overflowing and that there is absolutely no way I can love him more than I already do, he does something that absolutely captures my heart and makes me fall in love with him all over and 10,000 times harder than ever.
He has made me realize that the only thing better than
RECEIVING a mother's love is
GIVING it. What a priviledge and honor it is to be Ilya's parents. We love you Cubby! Happy 19 months!


Ilya gets a slightly different view!

4 comments:
LOVE the little hiking boots, he looks like a little lumber jack.
He is such a doll! I love all your family pictures!
Please email me, I can't find your email and wanted to send you a blog invite.
krisandjp@cox.net
(Princess Frog)
What a cutie as usual! I hope you can join us this weekend!
Very sweet and Happy 19th months!!
Post a Comment