I always thought it was funny how they suck the middle two fingers. It seems strange to me, but our little one does the same thing. Sometimes there are three fingers being sucked, but mostly just two. Ilya is a doll.
Hi Karyn, Such adorable pictures! He's so cute how he sucks those middle fingers. I remember one of my nephews used to do that - 19 years ago! Have a nice weekend...Teresa
Our journey to adopt our son from Russia began in October, 2007. Our 1st trip to Moscow was March 15-22, 2008, and our 2nd trip was May 10 - 31. Our court date was May 15 and we officially gained custody of Ilya on May 27, 2008. We are thrilled to have you join us as we embark on the greatest journey of all - PARENTHOOD!
Our pets Bailey & Bandit (dogs) and Ivan & Pogo (cats) welcome you as well!
7 comments:
How precious!
Eli waved at Ilya's picture. It was the cutest thing!
I always thought it was funny how they suck the middle two fingers. It seems strange to me, but our little one does the same thing. Sometimes there are three fingers being sucked, but mostly just two. Ilya is a doll.
how sweet is that pix of ilya and his dad! it looks like he is well bonded already!
Liam sucks the same two middle finger. Doesn't care which hand. Does Ilya have a hand preference or just whatever? Cute cute cute photos!
Hi Karyn,
Such adorable pictures! He's so cute how he sucks those middle fingers. I remember one of my nephews used to do that - 19 years ago!
Have a nice weekend...Teresa
What a sweet picture!
Joy
Ohhh... he sucks his fingers just like I used to!! Too cute! Love the picture of Norm and Ilya. :-)
Post a Comment