Did you notice? I did a slight make over. What do you think? I like it but can't figure out how to make the header centered in the frame. Soooo...if you have any suggestions please let me know!
I think it is very cute! Very creative! I'm so excited about Halloween too this year. I cannot wait to see all of the kiddos costumes on all of the blogs the day after Halloween! :)
You can't center the header on that template but you can change the color of that tiny skinny outline to black so it's black on black and you won't see the line off set from the header. Does that make sense?
Our journey to adopt our son from Russia began in October, 2007. Our 1st trip to Moscow was March 15-22, 2008, and our 2nd trip was May 10 - 31. Our court date was May 15 and we officially gained custody of Ilya on May 27, 2008. We are thrilled to have you join us as we embark on the greatest journey of all - PARENTHOOD!
Our pets Bailey & Bandit (dogs) and Ivan & Pogo (cats) welcome you as well!
7 comments:
I think it is cute. I would leave it alone.
Happy Halloween!
I think it is very cute! Very creative! I'm so excited about Halloween too this year. I cannot wait to see all of the kiddos costumes on all of the blogs the day after Halloween! :)
Looks great! I like it when things are off centered. . .Catches the eye more.
Love the header - its great as is
I like the look!
You can't center the header on that template but you can change the color of that tiny skinny outline to black so it's black on black and you won't see the line off set from the header. Does that make sense?
Very cute. I need to take some time to work on a holiday one for our family.
I really like it! Great job!
Happy Halloween season!!
Post a Comment