My office held a shower for Ilya today & boy did he hit the jackpot!! We have a Gymboree gift certificate and lots of new books, puzzles and toys to play with. One toy required assembly (always fun!) and here I have proof that Norm actually reads instructions. It's important to get the sticker placement correct after all!
Ilya was so excited to get to his new toys, he decided to show off his escape artist skills!(Note - he was in here to keep him away from the screwdrivers, which he showed just a little too much interest in!)
As you can tell, the new car is a huge hit. We may have a future NASCAR driver on our hands!
I just had to share these photos. I love the look on Ilya's face as he drives around the basement! Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Kar

8 comments:
He LOVES that! How cute. Watch out Jr and Gordon!!
Too cute! I think little boys come pre-programed to love cars. . .Aidan wants to ride in them all!
Love the car and it looks like Ilya does too. Very sweet!
The pure joy on Ilya's face in the last picture is priceless!
Gosh! That is one happy boy!
So cute!
JoAnn
Love the photos! What a great smile Ilya has. I can almost hear him giggle by the size of the grin.
Love the adorable smile!!! He is precious.
Karen
Here is a thought when he is done with this car pack it up and when he is a teenager bring out the car and this picture and tell him.
"You love this car we got for you!!"
Very cute!
Joy
Post a Comment