There's a first time for everything - and this is the first time I've been "tagged"! Woo-hoo! I feel like a true blogger now! Susan tagged me on her blog - so here goes... Job's I've Had:
1. Prosecutor Office Manager
2. IT Trainer
3. Air National Guard
4. United States Air Force
5. Paralegal
1. Prosecutor Office Manager
2. IT Trainer
3. Air National Guard
4. United States Air Force
5. Paralegal
Places I've Lived:
1. Northern Virginia
2. Andrews AFB
3. Brooks AFB
4. Lackland AFB
5. West Palm Beach, FL
1. Northern Virginia
2. Andrews AFB
3. Brooks AFB
4. Lackland AFB
5. West Palm Beach, FL
Foods I Love:
1. Chocolate
2. French Fries
3. Chocolate
4. Italian
5. Chocolate
1. Chocolate
2. French Fries
3. Chocolate
4. Italian
5. Chocolate
Places I'd Rather Be:
Home from our 2nd trip to Russia!
Home from our 2nd trip to Russia!
Places I've Traveled:
1. Yikes! Might be easier to say where I haven’t been!
2. Nearly everywhere in the US
4. Hawaii
5. England
6. Italy
7. But my favorite is Best Friends Animal Sanctuary
1. Yikes! Might be easier to say where I haven’t been!
2. Nearly everywhere in the US
4. Hawaii
5. England
6. Italy
7. But my favorite is Best Friends Animal Sanctuary
Movies I Love:
1. Meet the Faukers
2. Bourne movies
3. Somewhere in Time
4. Land Before Time
5. Grease
1. Meet the Faukers
2. Bourne movies
3. Somewhere in Time
4. Land Before Time
5. Grease
Shows I Watch:
1. Lost
2. Amazing Race
3. Dirty Jobs
4. NCIS
5. The Unit
1. Lost
2. Amazing Race
3. Dirty Jobs
4. NCIS
5. The Unit
Books I Love:
1. Marley – The World’s “Worst” Dog
2. Harry Potter (all!)
3. Anything really – I love to read!
1. Marley – The World’s “Worst” Dog
2. Harry Potter (all!)
3. Anything really – I love to read!
Your Favorite Physical Feature About You:
Hmmm…I guess it would be my smile. It reminds me of my mom, whose smile was warm and genuine and filled with love.
Hmmm…I guess it would be my smile. It reminds me of my mom, whose smile was warm and genuine and filled with love.
Current CD In Your CD Player:
1. Casting Crowns
2. Avalon
3. Barlowgirl
4. Big Daddy Weave
5. Jars of Clay
6. Third Day
1. Casting Crowns
2. Avalon
3. Barlowgirl
4. Big Daddy Weave
5. Jars of Clay
6. Third Day

No comments:
Post a Comment