- I need to finish the dreaded financial statement
- We both need to complete our "desired child" profile
- Norm needs to finish the fire escape plan
- We both need to complete our daily schedule outlines
Tomorrow our SW is making a home visit to one of our 3 personal referrals. Then, next Friday, she comes out for the interview at our house and well, we're done after that! She is still waiting for replies from some of the outside agencies. Once she gets all of those responses, she writes her report and the HS is done! So far all of it is going much quicker than I thought it would. Let's hope the journey continues to go so smoothly!

2 comments:
I was a nervous wreck during our interviews too! Totally unfounded but I still worried at the time. Your HS sounds like it's moving along really well. BTW, I tagged you on my blog! :)
Hi Susan! I just saw the tag - thanks!! I'm posting my answers next. Well, I also need to figure out who to tag!
Post a Comment