So cute! Ilya is so like S-finding something that is not a "typical" toy and making it seem like the best toy ever! :) He looks so cute and looks like he had a fun time at the party!
Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to you and Norm for serving our country!
Wow, I'm a little behind on your blog, but I'm loving catching up. How sweet are all the pictures of Ilya. Sorry I'm behind on my blog reading, but I'm glad I have a moment to catch up on life and see that you've had an enjoyable spring.
Love the song you wrote for Ilya after reading Ondrea's post. I enjoyed her post on attachment too!!
Hehehe... something so simple becomes so cool, doesn't it? Wait until he figures out he can use the spatula to blow bubbles! :-) Glad you had such a great weekend.
Ilya is as cute as always! Jax has that same obsession with the spatula (in fact, I had to buy a new one for our kitchen) - perhaps we should get these two together so they can plan for their furture burger joint!
Our journey to adopt our son from Russia began in October, 2007. Our 1st trip to Moscow was March 15-22, 2008, and our 2nd trip was May 10 - 31. Our court date was May 15 and we officially gained custody of Ilya on May 27, 2008. We are thrilled to have you join us as we embark on the greatest journey of all - PARENTHOOD!
Our pets Bailey & Bandit (dogs) and Ivan & Pogo (cats) welcome you as well!
7 comments:
Loved the pictures from the last 2 posts! Ilya's such a cutie!
So cute! Ilya is so like S-finding something that is not a "typical" toy and making it seem like the best toy ever! :) He looks so cute and looks like he had a fun time at the party!
Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to you and Norm for serving our country!
a future bbqer!
How sweet are those pictures. I love the spatula and how he is carrying it around with him everywhere....too cute!!
Wow, I'm a little behind on your blog, but I'm loving catching up. How sweet are all the pictures of Ilya. Sorry I'm behind on my blog reading, but I'm glad I have a moment to catch up on life and see that you've had an enjoyable spring.
Love the song you wrote for Ilya after reading Ondrea's post. I enjoyed her post on attachment too!!
Hehehe... something so simple becomes so cool, doesn't it? Wait until he figures out he can use the spatula to blow bubbles! :-) Glad you had such a great weekend.
Ilya is as cute as always! Jax has that same obsession with the spatula (in fact, I had to buy a new one for our kitchen) - perhaps we should get these two together so they can plan for their furture burger joint!
Post a Comment