My ultrasound was cancelled yesterday courtesy of the Great Snow Storm '09, so unfortunately I don't have any substantial update to pass along. Thankfully they were able to reschedule the U/S for tomorrow at 3:30pm. Quick turn around time! I'm not sure whether they'll give me results tomorrow or if it will take the radiologist a few days to read the scan but as soon as I know something - anything - you'll all be the first to know. LOL!!
The lump/bulge hasn't gone away. I'll admit that I am a little preoccupied with the "what if's" but I'm doing my best not to let my overly active imagination get the best of me. I'm actually doing pretty good if I do say so myself. It would be nice though to be able to pick up my son and not have The Enforcers (Norm & Judy) reminding me that I shouldn't be doing that!
Back to the snow. I think we probably ended up with about 7-8" of the white stuff, which is beautiful to look at but a beast to shovel when your driveway is over 150 ft. long. Here's a small portion of the infamous driveway - sans snow - that kicked our tooshies yesterday. Obviously this was taken at a much nicer time of year. 

My office was closed yesterday because of the storm, so Ilya got to stay home from school as well. We had fun hanging out together, and in the afternoon we broke out the sled again. Here's daddy & Ilya trying to go down the hill together. They didn't get far!
Someone was just a little upset when it was time to go back inside!
Bailey's best "But I wanna sled, too!!" face:
Bandit Boy just wanted to get back to his couch:

4 comments:
Guess I have to confess I have been a blog stalker checking to see if there was an update:) I know the waiting must be hard. You are covered in prayer for a positive report. Thanking of you often.
Dinia and Ron
That is so hard when you have to wait. But you can bet your toes that God planned a lesson in there somewhere... I am praying that this is going to be something very simple and you'll be celebrating by Friday.
Positive thoughts were coming your way from Russia and now from NY. I know all will work out for you.
Jodi
Just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know we're thinking of you and praying for a good result.
Post a Comment