If you hear them laughing as they pass you, it's only because:
- - they're delirious from the pain this evil torture device is inflicting upon them or
- - they're delirious from the sheer terror of their significant other's driving skills (or lack thereof) and the fact that the brakes don't work
So why are we smiling in the picture below? BECAUSE WE REACHED THE END & COULD TURN THE BIKE BACK IN! Woo-hoo!! That was perhaps the best part of the weekend!
So why are we smiling in the picture below? BECAUSE WE REACHED THE END & COULD TURN THE BIKE BACK IN! Woo-hoo!! That was perhaps the best part of the weekend!
Ilya was the only one sorry our little excursion was over. He loved sitting in the front basket and flirted with all the women and girls walking by. He loved having the breeze in his hair, he sang, clapped and had a great time. The adults, on the other hand, spent the next few days recuperating... The bruises on my shin & calf are just now starting to disappear...
Oh the things we do to entertain our kids! (That includes little one's AND husband's!)


5 comments:
Too funny! Ron and I recently rented a bike for two and thought it would be a piece of cake. Needless to say, we were more then ready to turn it back in!
Funny! When we went to VA Beach in June we thought about doing the bike thing with Aidan. Now I'm glad we didn't! : ) Hope you had a good time anyway.
Ha! That had me cracking-up!- So funny. I have never seen anything like that. Thanks for warning us never to try that. I am glad at least Ilya had fun!
Everytime I read your posts I laugh out loud... I swear - it's the best medicine for a rough day! You are just the cutest! I'm glad Ilya enjoyed the ride and sorry it was so miserable for you! Then again, you were at the BEACH and I was not so really I'm jealous. :-)
I would agree that the people riding those usually look like they are enjoying themselves. At least Ilya liked it.
Post a Comment