My mommy's had a tuff week so me & daddy are taking her to the beach tomorrow!! Okay, so I have no idea what that means but it's always exciting when the suitcases come out & daddy starts loading stuff into the big van! Oh, and I also saw my bathing suit & floatie thing being packed. YAY!!
Daddy says we'll only be gone till Sunday but I won't turn 18 months old until September 21, so I don't have any concept of time yet. I get to see my Gram & Gramps again and hang out with them. I hope they still think I'm cute!
Seriously though, how can anyone look at me and NOT think I'm cute.
See what I mean? You have no idea how long it took me to get this pose just right for the camera!
So, we're hittin' the road bright & early tomorrow morning. There's not enough time to surgically remove mommy's computer from her lap though, so she might do some posting/stalking after I go to bed at night.
Hope you all have a great weekend - I know I will!
Luv,
Ilya
P.S. Mommy asked me to thank Ms. Susan for her help, support & encouragement this week. She said blogger friends are AWESOME!!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Ilya- Have a great time at the beach this weekend!
You are a cutie!
The pose does look difficult. Too cute! Have fun at the beach!
Post a Comment