Prayers for our Children

Sunday, June 29, 2008

1st Date & 1st Trip to the Zoo

Wow...yesterday was Ilya's 4 week home anniversary. Time flies! We celebrated by chaperoning Ilya & Caroline's 1st date. He asked her to the zoo & she said yes! Check it out:

Click to play National Zoo 6/28/08

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

7 comments:

Aaron & Dana Craven said...

It looks like Ilya is going so good! I loved the zoo pictures! He is such a cutie!

Blogs by Danielle said...

Hi. I got your email a while ago about ordering a blog makeover and never heard back. I wanted to touch base here and make sure you received my emails.

Thanks!

Danielle

Beth said...

Love the zoo pictures! We did the same thing with our first trip to the zoo and made a picture book for Luca. I think he learned zoo animals and sounds before farm animals - he loved that picture book :) Ilya sounds like he is adjusting so well. Enjoy!

Troy and Rachel said...

How much fun!!! Glad Ilya didn't get turned down for his first date!!

Kevin T. said...

It looks like you all are having such a great time! Ilya is so happy - such a cutie!

Deb said...

Great pics. Looks like a lot of fun for everyone.

Becky and Keith said...

The last picture had me laughing out loud! I love that you have the picture of them going there and then the picture of them coming home - shows that it was a GOOD day! I love that zoo - exhausting to walk through though! Glad you had a great time!