Prayers for our Children

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Trip 1 - Day 7: Heading Home

Slept horribly again last night. I couldn't stop thinking about Ilya. We love you baby boy and will be back as soon as we possibly can!

Katia & Anton will be here in about an hour to take us to the airport. It seems like it's gorgeous outside. The sun is shining brightly and it's probably in the high 30's or so. We're hoping the flight isn't delayed for any reason and that we'll find another friendly Aeroflot employee to give us better seats than the ones we have now.

We'll be landing at 4:30 EDT, which to us will be 11:30pm so our internal clocks will be off for the next couple of days. Next post will be from the US!

I also need to wish the Craven's safe travels and a wonderful week. They leave today for their first trip, and I hope it is as amazing for them as it has been for us.

Please continue to pray that we receive our 171 soon. As of yesterday, we still hadn't received it and that is the only thing standing in the way of our receiving a court date...

Thanks everyone!
Karyn & Norm

2 comments:

Joy said...

I hope you get better seats too. Travel safely.
Joy

Anonymous said...

See here or here