Prayers for our Children

Monday, December 17, 2007

Fingerprint Update (again)

We found out today that Judy is going to have to redo her fingerprints. We had pretty much come to that conclusion on our own this weekend but both FPL and our SW confirmed it. So, I'm dragging Judy back to our Sheriff's Office on Wednesday. Supposedly this set of fingerprints will be "expedited" but I don't know how "expedited" they will really be given the fact that Christmas & New Year's are just around the corner. It took just over a month for SW to receive mine & Norm's back. I really, really hope it doesn't take that long to get Judy's back this time.

Regardless, we now know what we have to do and ask everyone to pray that "expedited" really does mean "expedited."

4 comments:

Beth said...

Yikes Karyn! At least Judy is able to go on Wednesday and it is super that they are expediting the fingerprints. Lots of prayers that expedite means quickly - very quickly!

ana said...

Yes, we will definitely pray that they really expedite these!

Mark and Sinziana said...

Yeah, it is a bummer when fingerprints have to be redone. That happen to me and our HS had to wait too! Just think that once all of the paper chase is done, you won't even remember all the inconveniences you had to go through! Positive thoughts!
Sinziana

Anonymous said...

KMC - it is me jojo (Jo Ann) from Frua. I just created my own blog and was checking yours out and it is funny - we are both having Fingerprint issues! My Mom's fingerprints have been done 3 times and now we are also doing a National Name check...it will take approx 1 month. Gosh...I really didn't think this would be that hard! I hope we can get together for coffee and talk or get a group of PAP's together after the holidays. Hope all goes well with the fingerprints!
Merry Christmas! :-)