**Side Note - as I typed this, I found myself thinking back to this post that I wrote during our second trip to Moscow to adopt Cubby, and this picture:

If only I knew then how much running and how little walking our son would do once finally home - - oy!!
Anyway, I digress...
So imagine my concern recently when my house was both silent and still, but Cubby was here.
Somewhere.
The question was what was he up to????
I ventured up to his room and found him intently working on this project...
Uh-oh...
And I found this - -
When I asked him what it was he looked at me like I was the biggest goof in the world and said "A BUTTERFLY MOMMY! DUH!!!"
Of course it is Little Man! Of course!

2 comments:
Wow, he does have a very cool "puzzle" brain, as I call it. Our 2nd son has this too and loves things that can be put together and has great imagination for the self created puzzles, too. Loves floor puzzles a ton, too! :o)
Wow - very creative - which means he has a great mind (but we all knew that!) - Looking forward to seeing you next week, along with everyone else. (BTW - the Jenny we are meeting is not JennStar - but a different Jenny with a private blog.) It's going to be sooo much fun!!
Post a Comment