Prayers for our Children

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Great Day for a Giveway!!

This summer has been ridiculously chaotic at times, but for the most part it's been great. Proof of this is the fact that I've been meaning to post this for over a week. Although I am waaaay behind in doing so, it's for a great cause and for a great family whom I had the pleasure of meeting in person in early June.

Head on over to the blog of Melissa, Nathan and Iliya - - yes another Il(i)ya!! Melissa & Nathan adopted their precious son, Iliya, from Russia and are now in the process of their 2nd adoption. They're having a great fundraiser right now but time is running out so stop by today and enter for a chance to win some really great items!

Thanks & hugs to everyone,
Karyn, Norm & Ilya

No comments: