Anyway, having Ilya's Nana here has been a HUGE help as far as getting settled and helping Cubby adjust to all the newness going on. She & her friend set up
Let's just be honest people - - my kitchen is & always will be a disaster so long as it is MY KITCHEN. But I digress.
She spoils Cubby rotten, as any grandma should and still cooks for us more often than not. If she notices things on sale at the grocery store that we use, she will pick up extra for us. She was more than willing to spend the day with Cubby last week when daycare closed because of the snow(??????? HA!!!) the news folks say we got. It actually looked more like a few sugar packs exploded in one patch of our back yard. But, whatev.
So while all of that is great and we truly appreciate everything Nana does, the absolutel best thing she's ever done for us is keep THIS gift from Santa at her house:
We love you, Judy! We really, really do!And as a side note to Santa - please consider what's on the parent's wish list as well next year. You kinda overlooked our needs (and eardrums) in 09.

5 comments:
Kara,
It is so good to have you back blogging so we know what is going on with chubby. He is cute and I'm sure Nana doesn't mind the drums, she must have been in touch with Santa.
Moving is not fun but it sounds like you all are adjusting really well. How is the new job going? That takes time to adjust to too.
HA! Aidan loves the drums, too!!! He'll drum anything! All of our paint cans have dings in the top!! I feel for you and your eardrums. . .do you think it's in their blood?? : )
Wow santa!! That's quite cool! And so is Nana!!
How wonderful that she can help you and be there for Cubby! (And I'm with you - I wouldn't want the drums in my house either! LOL)
Thanks for the sweet comment on our blog. It's great to see that you are blogging again as I missed reading your blog. Those drums are awesome and too funny as I had to hold Ron back from buying a set for Wyatt. Must be a grandparent thing!!!
Post a Comment