Where has time gone and has it really been one month since I stopped by to say hello to everyone? Is anyone even checking up on us anymore?? Just in case you are, let me catch you up on our craziness. There's good reason for my absence...
WE'RE MOVING!! Norm's company is relocating and guess who Cubby's new playmate will be? I'll give you a hint:
We took this picture of Cubby & Peanut on our most recent trip to the Atlanta area this weekend. We had a great time catching up with Becky & Keith, and of course meeting adorable little Andrew and Becky's sister.
We've been in relocation overload since February, and let me tell you it's been an exhausting/thrilling ride. Looking back on this journey, I can definitely see God's work first hand, and his ability to provide when we (okay, I) thought we were out totally of options. I'll explain more of that in my next post.
Our most recent trip over Columbus Day weekend led to the purchase of our new home, a new job for me, Cubby is now enrolled in an AWESOME daycare, and we are scheduled to go to closing on November 10!! So much to do in a short time frame but I cannot wait!! The movers will be here November 9 to pack up the truck, and we'll all say so long to Virginia!
Oh, and Becky...THANKS for mentioning your boat! No, really...thanks...that's all Cubby talks about now & he doesn't understand he has to wait until the next time he sees Andrew before he can go for a ride!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Congrats on your move to Atlanta! I hope things go well with your transition down there. We love that area! Go Braves!
congratulations! sounds like an exciting time. good luck with the move.
How exciting that you're moving to Atlanta and that you'll be able to spend time with Keith and Becky! Hope the moving goes very smoothly for you.
WHAT?!?! We're going to miss having you close by, but since we visit with Becky occassionally we'll just have to stop by and see you!! It's so great that you can make such a big move and already know someone there!! See you Sunday!! We'll miss seeing you next fall!
Hehehehe... the boat, huh? Tell your darling husband it's payback. :-) I put on my Yankee pjs last night, walk into the kitchen to be greeted by "GO RED SOX!". :-) Thankfully, he hasn't seen Grandpa yet. I'm trying to help him unlearn! :-) We're so excited you are moving close to us and am so glad you liked the daycare! If I can help once you get here, you know where to find me! :-)
Hi Karyn,
Remember me?! I just started a new blog recently and meant to include you on the invite list, just in case you want to follow along. I wll send it today. Nothing too exciting on there yet - just waiting as usual - This time for h.s. update.
I am so excited for you all that you are moving to Atlanta! It is such a great city - My sister lived there about 7 years (her husband was relocated there too) and I visited a lot and loved it! Good luck with everything!!
Best wishes...Teresa
Congratulations! Does this mean you sold your home in VA?
Randy and I hope to be in Huntsville, AL by the summer so we'll literally be down the road from y'all!
Congratulations. We love Becky and Keith. Maybe next year, we can all get together for a mini vacation on Lake Lanier!!
Congrats on the move to the south! Ron and I will be kinda in the middle of lots of adoptive couples, and ready to host an adoption reunion at anytime.
Post a Comment