Daddy, remember that movie "Ssssss" that we watched when I was like 3 years old? Remember my reaction at the end of that movie? Yeah, well, today I was much like that panic stricken toddler you tried to comfort 30 some odd years ago!
Norm asked me if I went outside to take these photos. UHHH...NOOOOO!!! I was tucked away safely in my dining room, snapping pictures through the window and praying to God that I don't wake up tomorrow morning to find Mr/Mrs Uninvited in my FOYER!! If that happens this may very well be my last post ever because, poisonous or not, one of us is going down and I'm sure the snake will be the victor!

12 comments:
Oh gross. Just the photos freak me out. I HATE SNAKES!
Melissa
I'm with you. I hate snakes! Ashley was the official snake killer in our family when Ron was not around:)
Time to move. I can't stand snakes. So sorry you had to see that nasty creature....
Love the title on your blog...so true.
I hate snakes too! And like you, it's why I really hate doing yard work. They just creep me out! I hope it leaves your yard and finds somewhere else to live!!!
I am totally with you on this one . . . I can't stand snakes either!
I'm not sure I could have even taken those photos. I hate snakes!
Yikes! Be careful on the river, too!
Nasty! I think you should boycott yardwork from now on!
We live in the country and a few months back I was sitting at the kitchen table at about 10 p.m. talking to chris. I looked up and there was a snake in my kitchen! Sooooo glad Chris was there to get it out.
hahahaha that is creepy. What the heck kind of snake was that anyway? Black racer?
No thanks. Not me. YICK. I am right there with you. This summer I have tangled with mice and bats -- the 2nd being the worst. But snakes -- YICK.
Argh! I am SO glad we don't have snakes here in New Zealand! I don't know what I'd have done if I'd looked outside and seen that beast!
Do yo know what kind of snake it was?
Since you posted this I have often caught myself looking in the trees as I pass by for snakes. I was just putting the polairs in the pool only to discover a snake in the botton of the pool box I think its dead which is the only good kind of snake, and believe me I am not getting close enough to take a picture:)
Post a Comment