Prayers for our Children

Sunday, July 12, 2009

When Daddy's in the Philippines

Cubby plays dress up!

Up first - - dawning his purple cape, yellow Mr. Potato Head glasses, and his bestest sidekick Koala, all while successfully steering his Steve McQueen bike!

Wild Child!!
Meals just aren't the same anymore without the Chief joining us!


Blame the DOG for this outfit? Bailey & Bandit say NO WAY!
This is all Cubby's doing!! Nice heels, little man!

Peeking around Bandit's big butt!
Like my headband? It goes well with the
black heel, but not so much with the navy one!
What's a kid gotta do to get food around here?
All I want is a little salad dressing! (you can hold the veggies please)
So, Norm faced about 25 hrs of travel today. Poor guy. He's headed to the Philippines - Manila to be exact - and I'm not thrilled about this trip. Very, very nervous for some reason, so I'll be blogging a lot this week to keep my mind off of things. Plus, there's a lot to catch you up on!
For now, I'm going to sign off though. It's been a long couple of months and, as much as the blog needs to be caught up, so does my sleep! I've suffered some serious insomnia and tonight I just want to crash. So, nighty night for now. See everyone tomorrow!

No comments: