Prayers for our Children

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Illusive...

…ugly & a bit painful. That’s about all I can say of the lump/bulge in my lower abdomen because so far all the tests are coming back fine: CBC within normal limits, pelvic ultrasound, nothing out of the ordinary. Obviously this is good news but is slightly frustrating since we’re not sure what the deal is. We may follow up with an abdominal and/or pelvic CT Scan but I’m waiting for the Dr to make that decision. So for now I’m grateful that these early tests haven’t revealed anything I need to worry about. Yay!

Norm & I really appreciate your prayers and words of support and encouragement. THANK YOU!!

13 comments:

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

I'm glad your tests have come back normal so far and pray that everything is okay! I hope your pain goes away!

By the way, I love your new blog design--you're always so creative! :) I hope Ilya is doing well-doesn't he have a birthday coming up soon? I remember that his is close to S' birthday!

Carolynn and Steve said...

Still praying---and glad to hear your news!
I hope that you find out what's going on soon--the not knowing is always tough!
hang in there, sweetie

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Yay! That sounds like really good news so far. Love the new blog design!

Barb said...

Glad to hear that these tests have back back normal. Still praying that all turns out well!

Melissa said...

Such good news. I'm glad your tests are coming back ok.
Melissa

Jodi & John said...

Keep coming with the good news!!! More positive thoughts are on the way!

Anonymous said...

i've been wondering about you. i'm so glad the tests are coming back with good news.

Dede said...

Good news that your tests are coming back normal! I'll keep you in my prayers.

Carey and Norman said...

I'm glad you are doing okay. Sorry to see the news as I've been taking a little blogging break. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

I loved the snow pictures...too cute!

Kevin T. said...

I am so glad your tests came back normal!- That is great news. I am sorry you are going through some pain, though - Hopefully that will go away very soon.
Wow, 1-year back with your little one - I am sure this is going to be a great St. Paddy's Day celebration!!
I love your new blog design & pictures, too!

Meghan, Bill and Nick said...

We're so happy you've gotten good news and hope the pain goes away soon.

Take care.

Amy said...

SOO glad to hear to "so far, so good" is the case. I have been thinking about you.

Love the pic of baby Ilya with the stacking cups. He looks so little!!!

Troy and Rachel said...

Hang in there and keep us posted. We're praying the doctors will figure it out and that it's nothing serious.