Prayers for our Children

Monday, August 25, 2008

Wow it's dusty in here...

Sorry for the mess!

I'm in the process of a much needed blog renovation. I'll have it worked out in a few days and appreciate your patience (and input!) as the changes are made. Starting with the new header... Not sure if I like it or not so let me know - - is it a keeper or should I go back to the drawing board? Talk to me people!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I like it!!! And hoping you are done with the bouts of blowouts from the weekend!!

Anonymous said...

I like it. That is a good picture of Ilya.

Dede said...

I like the new layout and the pictures you chose for the top.

Shane & Marie said...

I like it so far!

Deb said...

I really like the way the header looks. Great job.

Carey and Norman said...

I like the new pictures too. Maybe we need a makeover soon as well. We'll all be following suit...just watch!