Ilya is scheduled for "that" surgery this morning. We're about to walk out the door to head to the hospital. I know it's early & unlikely anyone is up blog stalking at this hour, but if you happen to have insomnia & read this please keep Ilya, the doctors and nurses, office staff and of course mommy in your prayers. Will update once we're home.
Thanks!
Kar
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
We just got home last night from S having the surgery, too. I will pray for him today and hope that it goes well! Keep us posted!
When you say "that" surgery, are you talking about the one particular to little boys??? WE need to get Aidan in for that one. We're just NOT looking forward to it! Prayers for you, Norm, and Ilya!!
Oh my thoughts are with you. Please let me know how it goes as it will (hopefully) be in my future when I bring a little guy.
Good luck today. I hope everything goes well. Please keep us posted.
I hope all goes well. It is hard knowing your child is in surgery even if it is something that is common for all males to experience. I was glad the doctor had already done the deed with our son when he came to see me that morning. Otherwise, I would have been overly worried.
My thoughts and prayers are with you!!
Hope Ilya did well with his surgery. It is so hard to see our little ones in any pain.
Although I am reading your post after the fact, we will pray for him to heal and get back to himself quickly.
I just wanted to let you know that YES, we are having dinner with Dinia and her husband. It is their last night in Moscow and there is another American family joining us as well. They are taking us to dinner. I will send them ALL your love and give them an extra hug and kiss from you all and your son!
I will pray for a speedy recovery
Joy
I have been away from blog world for a couple day and wow you have had some big things happen. I hope you guys are feeling better! I know that going to daycare it not easy. I hope you get peace about that. I also hope Ilya's surgery went good yesterday.
Post a Comment