Prayers for our Children

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday works too!! :-)

Holy Cow! I just received the biggest, most unexpected surprise - -

A COURT DATE OF THURSDAY, MAY 15!!! ohmygosh!

Our timeline will be:
May 15 - Court
May 27 - Assume Custody of Ilya
May 31 - Fly HOME!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE for your prayers, support, encouragement, friendship. You have no idea how much it all means to us!

Time to get to work on travel plans - stay tuned!

16 comments:

Angie and Curt said...

I'm SOOOOO happy for you!

Aaron & Dana Craven said...

I am so excited!! We have the exact same timelines!! It will be nice to have a couple to hang out with while we are there. Good luck with all the travel arrangements. I am sure you are very busy today!!

ana said...

YAY!!!
Congratulations! This is wonderful news! We're so happy for you!

Troy and Rachel said...

Oh my gosh - This is fantastic!!! Congratulations!! I think you'll be there when Becky is!!! I am so happy for you!

Heather & Jason said...

Yay! Isn't it great when its unexpected? How wonderful for your family... Congratulations and many blessings on this most wonderful news!

Susan said...

Congratulations! That is a faster timeline after picking up Ilya than we had. They must have made some changes to get you through all the appointments faster.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your court date!! What wonderful news. I am thrilled for you.

Tara

Shane & Marie said...

That is wonderful news. Congrats!

Becky and Keith said...

Woooohooooo!!!! SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU! Can't wait to see you there!

Kevin T. said...

Yay!!! That is so amazing!!! We are so happy for you and your family!! Have fun preparing for your trip!!

Michelle R said...

time to change the ticker on the top of the page! Congrats to you both.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! So I'll see you in June!!!

Joy said...

Oh boy I just can not believe it!! You must have been caught by surprize when you got the call.
Joy

Ryan and Katie said...

Пкуфе \туцы!!!

Great news!

I have no idea what I typed above. We're in Russia right now and it seemed too appropriate to flip the switch and type in Cyrillic for awhile.

Beth said...

What wonderful news! I am soo happy and excited for you!

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

YEAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! What a wonderful surprise!!!!!