We’ve already registered at Babies R Us, and I’m considering registering at Target. I’ll probably do that this weekend. Did I leave anything out? Did you guys register anywhere besides these places? I feel like I’m forgetting something…
Oh yes - MOSCOW!!
Thankfully that will be taken care of on Friday the 22nd! Woo-hoo!!!
We spoke w/ C at our agency twice today and found out that our dossier is finished being translated. We have tentative travel dates but I’m afraid to post them until they’re confirmed. We should know in about 48-72 hours. Woo-hoo again!
Yeah, I’m freaking out a little but it’s all good. Very, very good.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I'm SO excited for you! Waiting on confirmation of travel dates is nerve wracking! I didn't enjoy that time. If you get the dates you want, you'll have time to book flights and apt, so that's good. I hope you hear something soon! Let me know when you do hear!
YEY! I'm first to post a big ole CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is SO exciting! I can't wait to hear your travel dates and all of the excitement that comes with your first trip. I was hoping we might travel together, but it doesn't look like it. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
Darn! Ana beat me to it! :-) Well, I'm second - that counts for something, right? SO EXCITED (can you tell?)!
You know that I am soooo excited, too! I think I may actually be as excited for your dates as I was for mine :) Let me know when those dates are confirmed - I am on pins and needles!
Great news! Congrats!
Congratulations. I'm so excited to hear about tentative travel dates. It won't be long until you are in Russia meeting your child! Whoo Hooo!!
Congratulations!! I can't wait to hear more!
Congratulations! My only tip -- once you find out which item your child is attached to (lovey, blankie, stuffed animal), go out and buy another one. Identical. I wish I had! We have major tears any time "Dou-dou-dou" (don't ask -- it's a French thing; Antoine obviously has way too much influence over this child!) goes into the washer. If I had a spare.... Congrats again!
Post a Comment