Prayers for our Children

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Quick Update

I mentioned in this post that our dossier may be registered in Moscow this Friday. K just sent me an email that our dossier translation is actually still being worked on and may be finished next week. (That is purely speculation on K's part...not set in stone and I won't hold her to it.)

So, no registering this week which is fine. Since we're still waiting on our 171 we're not in a huge rush. Well, okay we are in a rush (lol!) but we also understand the circumstances. There are families who may have turned in their dossier after us, but who already have their 171. We would rather they focus on translating those dossiers first and not hold up the families who are 100% ready to go. We'll wait patiently & see what Friday, Feb. 22 has in store for us.

2 comments:

Becky and Keith said...

Next week would be great! Hey - maybe our dossiers will get to hang out together in Moscow! :-) I love that you are so encouraging of others with their dossiers in that might move more quickly. It's an important realization in this process that tends to hang people up! Like you, I would be thrilled for someone that is all ready to go to keep on going! :-) Now, come on 171!!!

junglemama said...

HOw exciting! We are still waiting for our 171h too! I wonder why they are taking so long?