Prayers for our Children

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What will YOU celebrate?

Two years ago we carried Cubby through the gates of his orphanage and we began life as a family of 3. Memorial Day will be his 2nd anniversary of stepping foot on American soil.

So, how are we celebrating this year?



Woo-hoo!

I L.O.V.E. Disney and there's a good possibility I'm more excited than Cubby, but he's a very close 2nd. Cubby & I are driving down with our good friends Kim & Caroline (2 years old), and meeting my sister & her 2 kids.

Hey, it's a small world after all...any chance you'll be there this weekend too? I'd love to meet you at Cinderella's Castle or take a whirl in the mad tea cups. Just look for the goofy lady chasing Mickey & Friends around and acting more like it's my 1st visit to the Magic Kingdom than my 100th!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

That's a great way to celebrate. We'll be in 2 parades this weekend. My aunt has miniature horses that we hock up to carts and drive in the Woodbury and Naugatuck, CT Memorial Day parades. Pretty soon, Colby might be driving them too!
Melissa

Beth said...

Hey Karyn - have a blast! We drowve the 2.5 hours from Boca to Orlando last month (while on vacation) to spend some time with Mickey. Luca, Jax, and Cara had a ball - it was one of those moments that you just want to freeze in time! Their laughter, excitement, and awe was just precious. ENJOY!

Anonymous said...

Hi Karyn,
Have an amazing time in Disney World!! You all are going to have a great time with Cubby!!
I've never been to Disney (I'm probably the only one!)
Congratulations on 2 years!!!
Teresa

ana said...

Congratulations on 2 years! And have a fantastic time at Disney!!!

It's a special weekend for us too. Eli turns 3 on Sunday, and it's also our 7th wedding anniversary!

Becky and Keith said...

Okay... I'm definitely starting to get a complex here and I'm out of ways to contact you. :-) I've sent you emails and a text about this weekend, but haven't heard back. Just didn't want you to think I'd forgotten about you. Maybe you'll get this!! :-) Hope you had a great trip!