Prayers for our Children

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Send Me Part III(a)

Hello family and friends!

New to the blog? Need a little refresher on the “Send Me” series? It’s okay to go back and read Part I and then Part II, really! In fact, I encourage you to do just that because it has been – what like 7 months? The wait just proves that God’s will does, indeed, prevail - - it’s just all about HIS timing!

In a few days I’ll explain how my prayer to be “more than a tag along” in our move to GA has been answered. In the meantime, I’m going to pick up Cubby from daycare and enjoy the blessing that is my family!


Kar

3 comments:

Over-Caffeinated said...

Now that was just a tease... you are mean mean mean. :)

ana said...

Sounds like things are going well for you! Can't wait to hear more!

Tiger & Kar said...

Ondrea & Ana -

You both have mail! :-)