But this weekend you have an opportunity to REALLY make a difference with photos of your adopted child. I have been given an opportunity to reach out to a lot of folks regarding adoption and am seeking photos of adopted children to include in a slide show which will run either before or during my talk.
To protect your privacy, your child's name WILL NOT be included. If you'd like to include other info, such as where your child was adopted from, the name of the orphanage/baby home, whether it was domestic or international, the date you met him/her, your "gotcha" date, etc., please feel free to pass it on to me as well.
As I've mentioned once or twice, we're moving to GA this Monday so things are a bit crazy right now. I'll post the presentation on this blog either Sunday afternoon or sometime mid next week.
If you want to participate, please email your photos to me at ip0995@msn.com or karyn0995@yahoo.com. My deadline to have this ready is 4pm tomorrow afternoon, Saturday, Nov. 7. To meet my deadline, I'll need your pictures by noon tomorrow.
THANK YOU for supporting this presentation!!
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Sent! Can wait to see the final slideshow! :-)
Hi Karyn, That is wonderful that you are doing this!! It is such a great way of making people more aware of adoption and all the children from the blogs are just so precious, including your little one!
Have fun doing the presentation. I get nervous speaking in public too, but you will be so passionate about what you are speaking about, that I am sure it will be fun!
Teresa
I follow your blog on Carey's private blog and Becky's blog. My husband and I adopted 2 "older" children. I can forward you some pictures and information.
I have a private blog that you are welcome to read if you want to hear about adopting older children.
Myra (toeppe@gmail.com)
Dang, I missed the deadline! :( Can't wait to see it though!
I hope you got me email the other day in time.
Are you still planning to post the slide show someday?
Post a Comment