I'm taking a small hiatus from this blog, but not from blogging entirely. Interested in what's captured my attention? Click here to stop by my other blog & see what I'm up to!
See you back here around August 12th!
Kar
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Have fun! If I was you ...I would try to figure out a way to get Rufus into my luggage!What a big baby!
Nicole
Have a great trip!! :)
Intresting! I will have to forward this info to Ashley.
Just checked your other blog but could not figure out how to comment on that one:) What a beautiful place. I know Ashley would love to get some details. Can you send me a website for where you are?
Enjoy your time at Best Friends!
Hi Karyn,
It has been a while since I have checked-in - I hope all is well and you are having a great summer!
I just checked-out your new blog - That is great what you guys are doing! I love animals and just love that they have places like this! Looks like a great time, too!
Well Take care and enjoy the rest of the summer!...Teresa
Post a Comment