Ilya discovered his first pile of earthworms yesterday.
Then he he stomped them all in front of me. There are earthworm guts still on my patio. Blech!
Then Norm made spaghetti for dinner.
Then I wanted to throw up.
Guess it's time for me to "mommy up" if I want to survive parenthood!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yes, indeed!! Mommy up, my dear. . .I think it only gets worse! : ) You gotta love little boys. . .
Kara,
You crack me up too. First we worry about you when you had surgery and now Ilya shows you he is a tippical
boy and then your husband fixes spaghetti. I thought you all knew how to rough it. Ha!
Yuck! :) I think I would have been squimish, too! Boys will be boys! :)
Hi Karyn,
Just catching-up! I am so glad your surgery is over-with.
Your posts always crack me up! Have a great weekend! Teresa
Post a Comment