Sit back, relax & enjoy! By the time most of you see this, Ilya will be in West Palm Beach meeting his Grandaddy (my dad) for the first time and seeing the house I grew up in! Wish us safe travels and a fun reunion with my family!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox photobook |


3 comments:
Congratulations on being home 2 months! Hope your flight was easy and smooth, and hope you have a great time with your family.
Wow. I cannot beleive that you have been home 2 months now. We've been home for 3 today and it seems just like yesterday. Have you considered going to the FRUA event in Germantown on Sunday? I'd love to meet you guys and waterparks are great when it is like 300 degrees outside!
Wendy
Congratulations on 2 months! I love the pics of Ilya and his puppies. I hope you are enjoying your trip.
Post a Comment